BROUGHT TO YOU BY

BROUGHT TO YOU BY
BUILDING CABALIANON THROUGH BETTER FUTURE

Saturday, February 21, 2009

A distance of Experience

It was been two days past when we have our JS Promenade but in my memory it just like an hour past. During that night of promenade I dont know my feelings its because I felt everything except the feelings of loneliness. All those time I hope that it would be a great night to me. I also hope that sana there's a lot of memorable happenings that I've never regret from the rest of my life. Indeed, totoong memorable nga ang gabing iyon its because minsan lang sa ating buhay na makaexperrience ng isang JS Prom. Parang kailan lang when Im just only a sophomore student of RIZAL I wish that sana I am 3rd year na para maexperrience ko ang isang JS Prom. Ngayon, I can't believe tapus ko nang experience ang aking pinakahihintay na okasyon. I hope & pray na sana by next year maging mas maganda ang aming promenade. At sana nxt year mas masaya pa ang aming promenade. Kaya ang experience na iyon para sa akin ay isang paglalakbay sa isang malayong lugar not because first time ko pang naexperience iyon, its because di mapapantayan ng kahit saang kalayong lugar na paglalakbay ang isang JS Promenade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

†♥ PARAISO ♥†

†♥ D'promises ♥†

†♥ D'promises ♥†

THIS IS IT!!! THIS IS REALLY IS IT!!!!


True Friendship

What is the meaning of true friendship,now that i would like to know.So many different definitions,and yet so hard it is to show.Its someone who will stand by you,who beleives in you know matter what.who will lay there life on the line for you,will help you even if it means getting shot.Someone sent down from heaven,to put a smile on your face everyday.someone who will allways suport you,who will never stand in your way.A friendship like this can be so very hard to find,but once found its a truly precious gift.hold on to it tightly with both hands,and when sad you will feel your spirits lift